Rumah Cemara uses a peer intervention model in order to increase the quality of life for people with HIV/AIDS and people who use drugs in Indonesia.
With both a spirit of peer support and professionalism, Rumah Cemara works to:
- Develop a nurturing environment for people affected by HIV/AIDS and drug addiction.
- Scale up the provision and quality of HIV and drug addiction and integrated health programme.
- Integrate our programmes and develop partnerships with the society.
- Build a stronger Rumah Cemara.
- Respect for individual rights
- Respect for differences in gender, race, and sexual orientation
- Commitment to reaching agreements with community stakeholders
- High levels of transparency
- Independence in attitude and decision-making
- Not affiliated with any political party
- Openness to constructive work relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Promote spirituality